Ikos Corona Virus Information
Our Customer Promise
Your wellbeing and safety is our top priority and our guiding principle is to care for all Ikos Holidays customers as we navigate the ‘new normal’ and the difficult challenge the Coronavirus (COVID19) pandemic presents us with.
Rest assured you can book with us with complete confidence. We want to ensure you experience a safe and enjoyable holiday – throughout your booking journey and every step of the way we are committed to advising you expertly, honestly and flexibily giving you financial security and peace of mind both of which are now more critical than ever.
You are in safe hands
- All Package Holidays booked with us are both ATOL protected and ABTA bonded to ensure your financial security and peace of mind.
- We offer a flexible balance payment of 8 weeks giving you more time to pay for your trip.
- We will advise you of any public health policies issued by the hotel, resort or destination you choose and any restrictions they may have in place.
- In the case of your booking being affected due to COVID19 restrictions we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your change or cancellation options and will work around the clock to resolve any issues that may occur.
- If your holiday is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions you will be financially covered.
Infinite Care Protocol for IKOS Holidays in Accordance with IKOS Resorts
With the exceptional care and safety of our guests our priority we are delighted that Ikos have devised the Infinite Care Protocol™ of preventative health & safety measures and guidelines which have been put in place at all Ikos Resorts. Guests are also requested to take self-protective measures and adhere to the COVID-19 relevant house-rules to minimize any exposure to the virus.
Designed with guests in mind and in partnership with global leaders in the healthcare field namely Bioiatriki Healthcare Group and EcoLab, with TUV Austria certification, the aim of the Infinite Care Protocol™ is to give you the freedom and peace of mind to enjoy a safe Ikos Holiday but at the same time, provide you with confidence, comfort with a holistic care approach.
These key measures have been implemented to ensure exceptional care and safety for you and your family throughout your stay.
Key Measures of the Ikos Infinite Care Protocol & House Rules
Public Areas and Rooms
- Public Areas will be undergoing thorough disinfections, with extra attention to high contact areas, including front-desks and public restrooms. Social-distancing measures are applied in all public spaces for guest safety
- Sealed, bottled water will be offered as a welcome drink in place of champagne or sparkling wine upon arrival
- Hotel lobbies, restaurants and bars will operate at a reduced capacity to ensure adequate space for social distancing and adjusted layouts
- Bar counters and service stations will not be directly accessible by guests, there will be table service only
- Contactless menus & directories will be available in all rooms via QR codes and mobile devices, replacing the printed in-room documents (except those that are single-use and will be disposed of with each room change)
- Adapted check in και check out times to ensure adequate space for social distancing
- Shopping outlets & Mini Market will operate with PPE and physical distancing applied
- Only à la carte dining options are available across all restaurants, at all times
- Digital menus will be offered for In-Room Dining for a contactless order and delivery
- Restaurants will operate at reduced capacity to ensure adequate space for social distancing and adjusted layout
- Digital, or single-use menus are available at all restaurants
- One family per table to dine at any one time
- Dining times will be spaced out and reservations will be required
- DINE OUT Experience will not be offered until further notice
Fitness & Gyms
- Maximum guests at any one time depend on the gym’s available floor space
- Pre-booking is required to ensure adequate space for social distancing
- Social distancing is applied
- Fitness equipment has been appropriately spaced and will undergo thorough sanitisation after each use
- Alternative workout options are available for outdoor wellness, with fitness programmes such as yoga
- Live music and entertainment are available with physical distancing applied
- The main Theatre will not be in operation
- The Night Club will not be in operation
- Bar counters and service stations will not serve guests, there will be table service only
- Spa will operate at a reduced capacity to ensure adequate space for social distancing and adjusted layout
- 1 person per treatment cabin, only 50% of all the available cabins can be used at any one time
- Min. 30-minute gaps between sessions to allow for thorough cleaning and sanitisation
- Wet areas such as steam baths and saunas will not operate
- Indoor pool will not operate, all outdoor pools are heated
- Guests must wear face masks during treatments
- Spa use is by appointment only
Beaches & Pools
- Beaches and pools will be regularly disinfected, and proper distancing measures will be applied
- Indoor pool will not operate
- Beaches & pools will operate at a reduced capacity to ensure adequate space for social distancing and adjusted layouts
- Babysitting services will be available, taking all precautionary measures, using all protective equipment & regular sanitization
- Kids Clubs and Crèches will operate at a reduced capacity and only outdoors
- Crèches, Kids Clubs, Teens Clubs and Playgrounds will operate, following health protocols and applying all health measures
- All childcare will operate by appointment only to ensure adequate space
- Mini Discos will not operate
Sports & Activities
- Tennis, Water Sports, Biking, Beach Volleyball, Basketball and five-a-side Football will operate with limited capacity and all health protocols applied
- Playgrounds will be open, with enhanced cleaning protocols and a limited capacity to ensure adequate space
- The Indoor Activity Studio and Indoor fitness activities will not be offered
- Guests are urged to undergo Covid testing 72 hours before travelling
- In case this is not possible, guests will be tested on a complimentary basis upon arrival
- Testing will take place in dedicated, comfortable areas before guests are escorted to reception
- Guest luggage and backpacks will be disinfected
- Guests are required to maintain distances indicated by clear signage, until directed otherwise by staff
- Guests are encouraged to limit face-to-face interactions by using the Ikos App, WhatsApp, QR codes or any of the other digital means provided for a contactless stay
- Guests are required to report any symptoms of illness to the Front Office or directly to the onsite Doctor
Dining & Bars
- Reservations are required for breakfast and dinner
- To allow for adequate spacing, guests must arrive for their reservation promptly
- Tables which are marked as undergoing the cleaning procedure must not be used
- Bars and counter service will not serve guests directly, there will be table service only
- Guests are required to use hand sanitisers upon entry & exit from all restaurants
- Tables can seat a maximum of 4 persons, or 10 persons in the case of a family
- Evening Service offered only upon request
- We recommend guests vacate the room during housekeeping and/or any maintenance issue resolution
Pools & Beaches
- Sunbeds which are marked as undergoing the cleaning procedure must not be used
- Guests are required to follow the instructions for showering during use of the pools
- Guests are required to use only the sanitized beach towels provided by staff
- Guests are required to follow elevator guidelines and not exceed the number of persons allowed
- Guests are required to use hand sanitizers upon entry and exit from public toilets
- Areas or spaces which are marked as undergoing the cleaning procedure must not be used
- Guests are requested not to dispose of PPE in recycling bins but into regular waste bins
- Guests are required to follow the visible safety signage for direction & space distancing
- Guests are required to inform staff members of any lost and/or found items and must not collect the items themselves
Ikos Holidays look forward to welcoming you to an Ikos Resort soon.
Read the Full Ikos Infinite Care Protocol Here